Hello! In my cookbook there are not only difficult recipes from overseas cuisine with unknown ingredients. But also I have there classic simple dishes from common products. It is my mother in law, who reminded me about such recipes, when we were discussing the soups. And as you probably know, simple dish is the one with too many tricks to be perfect. I sincerely hope that using my recipe you can avoid any mistakes. Time is your main coach!
For the broth:
1. To make clear broth: rinse chicken under running water (good to leave it for a while).
2. Put chicken in a large pot with a lid, cover with cold water, add seasoning (without salt). Put on medium heat and bring to a boil. Then immediately reduce the heat and cover the lid. Cook for approximately 1.5 hours. Broth should only bubbling, not boiling.
3. Put the carrots, parsley root and onion. Season with salt and cook for 1 more hour on a very low heat.
4. Then remove the chicken and strain. The broth is ready.
5. For pancake noodles: whisk eggs with sugar and salt. Pour milk and cooking oil. Mix. Then gradually add the flour until the consistency of liquid sour cream.
6. Fry pancakes on both sides on a preheated pan, greased. While hot, roll the pancakes into a tube and wrap with cling film.
7. Before serving, cut the pancake into thin strips, put in a bowl and pour the broth. Garnish with parsley.
2013-2023 Copyright © Olga Ocwieja www.inthefamilypot.com All rights reserved