We can eat porridge for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Immediately remembered a fairy tale, how the soldier cooked porridge ? True, in our case, we do not need an ax or a boot for a porridge. Millet, milk, butter and pumpkin is enough. Have a nice cook!
Millet porridge with pumpkin
– 600 g pumpkin
– 1 l milk
– 1 cup millet (uncooked)
– 100 g butter
– pinch of salt
- Cut pumpkin into cubes. Boil the milk. Put pumpkin into milk, bring to a boil, add salt.
- Rinse millet well and add to milk. Close the lid and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add butter and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 130C.
- Pour the porridge into a pot with a lid and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. At the end, remove the lid and bake it before rustic crust.