Good afternoon. From long time I wanted to make a sandwich for breakfast. Generally we eat them very rarely – we try to limit the bread in our diet. Although my husband would eat sandwiches with pleasure. In general, in the modern diet of Polish families, sandwiches are almost in the first place: for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It’s fast, practical and tasty.
A sandwich with an egg salad is an excellent dish for breakfast and lunch boxes. Highly recommend!
Egg salad sandwich
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise, with a slide
- 1 tsp tahini pasta
- 1/4 tsp salt
- corn salad (or lamb’s lettuce)
- Boil eggs hard. Chop the spring onion finely. Rinse corn salad underwater and dry in a salad-dryer or by paper towels.
- Mix well eggs with spring onions, mayonnaise, tahini paste and salt.
- Slice the bread and toast it in a toaster.
- Spread the prepared eggs salad on one bread slice, put corn salad on the top and cover by the second bread slice.