Inspired by Instagram videos and wanted to cook smth vegetarian I’ve decided to make beautiful roses from baked beetroot and cheese.
It is so simple to do. You just need beetroots, any cheese you like, some honey and thyme. This recipe can be a starting point for you, dear reader, to express your own creativity through cooking.
(For 4 portions)
1.Pre-heat the oven to 200 C. Brush the insides of the ramekins with some vegetable oil.
2. Cut off the leafy tops of the beets, scrub the beets thoroughly and wrap them loosely in aluminium foil (small beets can be wrapped together).
3. Place the wrapped beets on a rimmed baking sheet to catch drips in case the beet juices leak. Roast in the oven for about 60 min or so.
4. Once the beets are ready (they should be soft), set them aside until cool enough to handle. Then peel the beets (keep peel in freezer for beetroot soup).
5. Slice beets (keep slices from each beet separately) and cheese with slicer.
6. Place one beetroot slice, then – cheese, then cover cheese with another beet slice, overlapping slices slightly. Repeat using all slices from 1 beetroot.
7. Starting from the end, roll beetroot with cheese not too tightly to form a rose-shaped dish. Transfer roses to prepared ramekins.
8. Drizzle with honey and oil, sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves.
9. Baked in the oven in a temperature of 200 C for about 20 min or until cheese will melt.
Serve hot. Bon appetite.
baking beetroot cheese lunch tasty vegetables vegetarian вкусно закуска запеканка ланч овощи свёкла сыр
2013-2023 Copyright © Olga Ocwieja www.inthefamilypot.com All rights reserved