Who would have thought that salmon would love Brussels sprouts !? The wedding might not have happened if they had not been helped by a matchmaker – garlic and white wine. The result is a perfect marriage.
– 500 g brussels sprouts
– 1 head of garlic
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 1 tsp oregano
– salt and pepper
– 3/4 cup white wine (or Japanese Halal wine) or for alcohol-free option: 1/3 cup sushi seasoning + 2 tbsp Japanese sweet sauce + water
– 2 servings of salmon
1. Wash the cabbage, dry with a paper towel, cut in half and place in a fireproof dish. Peel half the head of garlic and put the whole cloves on top of the cabbage. Peel the remaining garlic, crush with a knife and finely chop. Mix it with olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper. Drizzle 3 tablespoons of this mixture over the cabbage.
2. Insert into the oven and bake at 200 C for about 15-20 minutes (stir once).
3. Mix the remaining garlic sauce with the wine. Place the salmon on the cabbage, pour over the sauce, sprinkle with oregano, season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake for another 15 minutes at 190C. Serve with lemon.
2013-2022 Copyright © Olga Ocwieja www.inthefamilypot.com All rights reserved