Hello. Continuing the potato theme, let me introduce to you one more tasty dish, which you can feed the whole family. These are fritters from potatoes and chicken minced meat. Like two in one: meat with a side dish in one piece. I serve them with fresh salads and vegetables. An excellent dish for lunch and dinner.
If you cook them small, they fit well into the contents of the lunch box (see lunch box 20).
The dish contains:
Let’s cook together! Bon Appetit.
Chicken and potato burgers
- 250 g of chicken minced meat
- 2 medium potatoes
- 150 g any smoked meat
- 1/4 onion
- 1 egg
- 1-2 slices of white bread
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt pepper
- 1 tsp butter
- cooking oil for frying
- Clean potatoes, wash them and cook in salted water until soft. Strain and knead or pass through a potato presser.
Grind the pieces of bread in a blender to a fine crumb.
Forcemeat put in a large bowl and add the mashed potatoes. Finely chop the onion.
- In a frying pan, warm up the vegetable oil with the addition of 1 part of butter, place the onion, salt and fry until half-transparent over medium heat. Then add there the sliced small cubes of smoked meat and warm.
- To potato mass add fried with onion smoked meat, egg, garlic and as many bread crumbs to make the mass thick. Put salt and pepper.
- Form flat burgers and fry them in vegetable oil from two sides to a golden crust.
- Serve with any fresh salad.