When the head is full of different thoughts about what to cook for kids in the school lunch-boxes then the best solution is MUFFINS BAKING!
It doesn’t consume a lot of time as we only need to mix the ingredients in one big bowl.
It is easy to cook as needs simply pre-heated oven and some muffins molds.
It can have many variations on the same tray – enough to top muffins with different fruits, or chocolate chips.
And MUFFINS are always DELICIOUS!
Cottage Cheese and Banana Muffins
- 150 g cottage cheese
- 120 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 60 g butter, softened
- 120 g wheat flour
- 1 banana
- 1 pack of vanillin (1.5 g)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Beat eggs with sugar until froth.
- Mix cottage cheese and softened butter in another bowl.
- Add creamy curd to the beaten eggs. To stir thoroughly.
- Add vanillin, baking powder. Mix well.
- Add flour. Knead.
- Cut the banana into small cubes and add to the mixture and stir.
- Put the dough in prepared (greased with butter) molds.
- Bake in an oven in 180 C for about 35 minutes.