When there is not a very large selection in the refrigerator, and there is no energy, time or desire to go to the store, I cook Italian soups for my family. Why exactly them? Because they almost always contain pasta! And pasta in any form is edible for children of any age. Well, we adults eat everything!
Quick soup with beans and sausages
– 4 tbsp olive oil
– 1 onion, chopped
– 60 g pancetta, ham or sausages (something smoked)
– 1 can of beans, strained
– 1/2 cup small pasta
– 1 1/2 l beef broth
– salt and pepper to taste
– grated parmesan and green onions for serving
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add finely chopped onion, lightly salt it, then add ham or sausages.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes, until the onions are tender.
- Add washed canned beans and pasta.
- Pour the broth over and bring to a boil. Cook for another 5-10 minutes, depending on the type of pasta used.
- Serve with parmesan and spring onions.