Good afternoon. Continuing the New Year theme, I suggest you prepare a very simple and tasty snack for lovers of avocados and shrimp. I found the inspiration to this dish in a book. I really love the “Polish Agatha Christie” – Joanna Chmielewska. Surprisingly, but in her detective stories, a lot of room is devoted to food: the heroes are always cooking something, eating and drinking coffee / tea and other drinks. There, unfortunately, there are no recipes, but when you read, the appetite becomes very aggravated. In one of the stories of Chmielewska, the heroes were preparing prawns with avocado. My fantasy was played out and this recipe appeared.
Avocado with shrimps
- 2 avocados
- 400 g of cocktail shrimp
- 1 tbsp butter + a drop of vegetable oil
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- Cut the avocado in half. Take out the stone.
- Preheat the oil in a frying pan. Clean garlic, crush with a knife and chop. Fry in oil until the fragrance appears. Add the shrimp and fry until done. Add a little salt.
- Chop iceberg salad finely.
- For the sauce mix mayonnaise, ketchup and a little oyster sauce.
- Mix the cooled shrimps, sauce and lettuce.
- Take a little pulp with a teaspoon from avocado halves to make a salad boat. Put it there and decorate with dill.