This really simple but delicious salad is just what you need when are looking for something light for your dinner. Highly recommend!
Green salad with blue cheese and apples
- Mix of green salads
- 1 green apple
- Handful of walnuts
- 150 g danish blue cheese
- Handful of seedless red grapes
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 50 ml olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- Rinse and dry salad mix. Clean an apple from skin and seeds, cut into long stripes (about the size of a French fry).
- Cut the grapes in a half and chop the walnuts into big chunks. Break the cheese into medium size pieces.
- Mix all ingredients in a big salad bowl.
- For sauce: mix olive oil with mustard, maple syrup and salt.
- Pour sauce on the salad and serve immediately.