When the weekend comes, I always want to surprise my household with something delicious for breakfast. Always there is a question: and whether they will eat it? What do they eat, both small and old? Of course, pancakes! What kind of pancakes I did not cook: lace, oatmeal, and buckwheat, etc. But today was not just a pancake, but baked in the oven! It turned out not only beautiful, but also very tasty.
- 90 g butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 3 large eggs, whipped with a fork
- 3 peaches, cut into slices
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- Sugar powder for serving.
- Preheat the oven to 190C. Melt in an oven 4 tbsp butter in a prepared mold for baking. Remove the mold from the oven. Leave it.
- Mix flour, sugar and salt. Add milk, beaten eggs with fork and 2 tbsp melted butter and mix until homogeneous. Pour it into a preheated mold with butter and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the pancake grows and browns.
- In the frying pan, melt the remaining 2 tbsp butter, put the peaches, sprinkle with sugar and fry until the fruits has given up the juice, and the sugar is caramelized, add lemon juice. Remove from heat.
- Remove the pancake from the oven, in the middle put the peaches along with the juice, sprinkle with pistachios and powdered sugar. Serve hot immediately.