Oh, how I missed the tastes of my childhood! I’ve remembered how many cakes, pastries and cakes we used to prepare with my sister as kids. But butter cream and biscuits were not frequent guests due to scarce products at that time – butter and eggs.
Now I rarely make sweets. First, I still try somehow to monitor my health and keep the weight. Secondly, our children do not like sweets, and everything that I cook has to be eaten by me and my husband. This contradicts with term number 1.
But sometimes I find a great desire to cook a dessert: with cream, biscuit and berries. Knowing in advance that the children will agree to try only a small piece of sponge cake. And even this is not necessary. In this case, hope only for girlfriends, who love sweets.
Today’s recipe is very simple and certainly not for those who are on a diet. But just like from childhood!
✔️ Cream (400 g):
✔️ Strawberry Jam
1. Whip eggs by a mixer with vanilla sugar to the consistency of liquid sour cream.
2. Add condensed milk and mix well.
3. Pour the flour, baking powder and vegetable oil. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
4. Preheat oven to 160 ° C.
5. Put the dough on a rectangular baking tray lined with oiled paper. Smooth the dough over the whole surface. You can also use a special silicone non-stick roll pan.
5. Bake approx. 12-15 minutes at a temperature of 160C.
6. Put the baked cake on a work surface, cut the sides, and cut the cake into 2 or 4 parts. Allow to cool.
7. At this time, prepare a base butter cream with icing sugar from 200 g of butter and 8 tbsp. https://inthefamilypot.com/2019/07/buttercream/
8. Spread the bottom cake with strawberry jam and spoon with a little cream in the middle, and around the perimeter with a syringe. Cover gently with the top cake dough.
9. Decorate the top cake with butter cream, fruits and chocolate, if desired.
10. Store in the refrigerator for 3 days.
2013-2023 Copyright © Olga Ocwieja www.inthefamilypot.com All rights reserved