I want to sing an Ode to my lovely husband who wants to make us happy and loves to cook meat! He is a BOSS! No more words are needed… 👨👩👦👦
1.For delicious bulgogi get a good cut of meat such as black angus beef oyster blade (marbled beef).
2. Wash the meat and dry it with paper towels. Slice it with a chef’s knife, looking for paper-thin slices.
3. To marinade mix together teriyaki, dark soy sauce, mirin or sushi seasoning, oyster sauce, sesame oil, sugar and black pepper.
4. Massage beef with kiwi juice with the hands. It helps to tenderize the meat. Then mix beef with marinade and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
5. Grill it on BBQ or cook on frying pan or skillet. Fry until it browned avoiding overcooking.
6. Serve with fresh green salad from cucumbers, onions or spring onions and black seeds.
beef bulgogi korean bbq барбекю бульгоги говядина корейская кухня мясо
2013-2023 Copyright © Olga Ocwieja www.inthefamilypot.com All rights reserved